Saturday, April 10, 2004

Ole' Square Eyes am I

I've only been ticketed for speeding once in my life, so I have no personal stories about attempting to avoid the fines. This guy argued that he can't have been speeding because he was only a few days old at the time.

So far this holiday weekend I've managed to:
1. watch five episodes of The X-Files, Season 2 (including the wonderful episode about murder in the freak show town. You know, the one with Conundrum/Jigsaw Man and the guy with the detachable Siamese twin)
2. take my boy out for a much-needed walk
3. consume three large pieces of gateau
4. watch Trinny and Suzanna re-style a 40-something Indian woman with a taste for yellow gypsy skirts
5. spend a couple of hours each, on study and the essay on misinformation
6. worry about whether to stay home and meet up with my friend from the UK whom I haven't seen for 10 years (and make me happy), or go away for the rest of the weekend (and make my boy really happy)

No comments: