Tuesday, November 21, 2006

No more lonely nights

After almost two weeks away on business, the boy is back tomorrow. It'll be interesting to see how The Little Madam treats him on his return - will she be joyful at the sight of her beloved daddy, or spurn him for leaving her for so long?

But that's not why I decided to blog tonight, despite having almost no Internet service via the wireless network. I'm blogging because I can't answer the following question -

When the boy arrives home tomorrow, should I plan to make him a lovely homecooked dinner, or simply hand TLM over and disappear for a day or two?

4 comments:

Scholiast said...

I'd say it depends on how you feel (not so much how he feels...). If you've missed him so much you just want to stare into his eyes, that's one for the homemade dinner -- and if you've missed him but more than anything missed freedom, you hand him the little madam...

Well, I'd probably do both, leaving him with tlm the next day, but that's just me - want to have my cake and eat it...

Anonymous said...

Make the meal and leave the next morning, ha,ha..

Violet said...

scholiast and happy: Do you want to know what happened? We picked the boy up from the airport, the boy played with TLM for about an hour before heading to bed for a nap, and I haven't heard a peep out of him since (it's now 8.13 pm)! I was a bit grumpy that I still had to do everything myself, but at least I didn't have to make him dinner.

Violet said...

juliabohemian: I think TLM didn't recognise her Dad for a second or two, then was all smiles and laughter when he resumed his daughter-tossing...