Saturday, May 26, 2007

Immobile

I'm really annoyed, frustrated and disappointed. And it's not even because people are pulling me up on my grammer and punctuation.

I'm all of the above because I have a right knee about the size of the boy's head. Yep, the painful condition which has already afflicted me twice in the last month is paying a return visit. I never really appreciated my knees before, because they really make it not worth wearing a mini skirt, but now that one of them looks like it's suffering from a bad case of elephantiasis, well all I can say is, come back all is forgiven.

If I take painkillers I'll be too out-of-it to go to painting class. If I don't take painkillers, I'll be in too much agony to go to painting class. Either way, I'm going to miss my niece's 3rd birthday party.

Well, at least it's a lovely day outside...

2 comments:

Kazzer said...

Sorry to hear about your knee Violet. I'm sending you positive 'get well' vibes which are heartily strengthened by having just spent 2 weeks in the Greek sunshine.
p.s. it's grammar.

Violet said...

Really? You mean all these years I've been spelling it wrong?