- At 19 months old, The Little Madam can read the numbers 1-10.
- When I put together the giant Solar System jigsaw puzzle, TLM can name Earth, Jupiter, Saturn, Venus and Mars. I didn't point to Uranus because I'm totally certain which one it is, and also because the name still makes me chuckle.
- She is greatly amused by the act of hand-feeding me popcorn.
- As long as she doesn't end her bath prematurely by pooing in it (it must be the relaxing effect of the warm water, eh?), TLM loves identifying the colours of the blobs on the shower curtain.
- We can make each other laugh by making sneezing noises.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
These are the TLM moments that make me go a bit gooey: