Friday, October 20, 2006

Yellow crayon

The Little Madam's Aunty H gave her a set of crayons and a scrapbook for her first birthday, and ever since then I've tried to show her (TLM, that is) how to used them to draw. Invariably, she pops the crayon in her mouth instead and gives it a good chew before I yank it away again.

Yesterday though, she took the yellow crayon and made little sweeping motions across the page. True, she used the blunt end instead of the pointy end, but she made marks - real, visible marks. I was so pleased that I took that page and put it into her scrapbook so I can show it to her one day when she's a famous tattoo artist.

Then I had to wipe yellow waxy stuff off her teeth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she doesn't put the tattoo equipment in her mouth when she becomes a tattoo artist..

Violet said...

ouch!