Monday, November 07, 2005

superfun

I just watched tonight's episode of Desperate Housewives (called There won't be trumpets). It's the one where Mrs Solis the elder wakes up from her coma, slips on a wet hospital floor, falls down a flight of steps and dies with her daughter-in-law's secret unrevealed. I thought the nurse looking after Mrs Solis looked really familiar, and then I realised - she's the actress who played Buffy's college room mate in Season 4; the snoring Celine Dion fan who turns out to be a demon in disguise.

4 comments:

onscreen said...

I'd be wary of the demonic possibilties of any Celine Dion fan.... As for desperate Housewives, I never seem to have time to watch it.

Nigel Patel said...

I LOVED Cathy! She was a really acurate depiction of a college dorm kid. Less blood rituals though usually.

Wicked said...

Maybe she was just masquerading as Nurse Heidel on Housewives and WILLED Mrs Solis Snr. down the stairs!

Violet said...

onscreen:Housewives is very watchable, but for me it's no must-see. Intrepid Journeys, on at the same time, is at least as interesting.

nigel: yeah, apart from the fact that she was an actual demon, Cathy did seem like your run-of-the-mill irritating room-mate.

wicked: Yeah, too much Celine Dion could do that to a person.