Saturday, January 15, 2005

It's a beautiful day but I still hate my Noisy Neighbours

The neighbours on one side of us are cool, interesting, friendly and considerate. The neighbours on the other side of us are loud, inconsiderate and boorish. The Noisy Neighbours out there now with their equally boorish friends, laughing like imbeciles. They're smoking so much that the stink of it travels the ten metres around the corner and into my study if I open the window. Their radio is on loudly - it's almost tolerable when it's music, but surely the advertisments don't have to be at full blast do they? Grumble grumble...

2 comments:

Watson Woodworth said...

I have had a host of lousy neighbors. One who often humilliated himself at high decibels.
"Go on, leave, go to New York! Amber don't go!!!"

Violet said...

The poor loser...