Friday, February 27, 2004

Giving advice is so much easier than following it...

I was chatting to someone at work today about his website. He's got a commercial website and was wishing he could get more traffic to it. I offered the usual ideas - putting the URL in your e-mail signature and somewhere in all your correspondence, telling people about your site, visiting other people's sites and leaving your URL in the comments. Those are the things I've tried anyway.

Then I decided to look around for advice which I could send him. Well, I found a few short articles - they looked good, but I can't be bothered reading them (except for the amptoons one). So I'm posting them. You read 'em and tell me if it helped
:-)

how to get more people to read your blog from amptoons,
something from The Web Design Company,
and an article from better-homepage.com

No comments: