Tuesday, September 12, 2006

What do you get when you cross mummy-brain with inner-blondeness?

That bag of peas in the freezer has a twist-tied hole in every corner because each time you needed peas, somehow you didn't notice there was already a hole in it for pouring them out.

You will absentmindedly top up your baby's sippy cup of rice milk, with cow's milk, which she isn't allowed.

And sometimes you will attempt to steam vegetables without putting any actual water in the pan.

Welcome to my world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

For me, it means that you turn the house and baby upside down looking for your frontdoor keys, you curse your husband, your fallopian tubes, your child (who you suspect has eaten them) and then find them in the fridge - where YOU left them. Sigh....

Rainypete said...

That's okay. Yesterday I figured I'd get a hop on dinnertime and put everything in the slow cooker before I left. I made sure I put all the appropriate ingredients in, along with some liquid to keep it all form drying out. I double checked that I turned it on before I left and went about my day. I came home to find dinner stone cold and uncooked as I hadn't plugged it in!

Watson Woodworth said...

After noticing that I have a real sweet tooth and that I actually love peas, I have had to scramble more than a few times for fugative peas that found a way out of the bag I wasn't watching.

Violet said...

Well it's comforting to know this condition also affects dads and the childless...