There's a chance that he'll get me something geeky and unnecessary like a new Wii game or another brain gym for the Nintendo DS, but you never know. If I can't have the week off, then I'm going to have to think of a list he can pick from:
- a gym membership, because if I have somewhere to work out I won't be so inclined to use my "free" time shopping for clothes
- The Buffy Season 8 graphic novel, although he told me himself that it's completely sold out all over the planet
- a trip to the UK to visit his both family and a host of clothes shops recommended by Trinny and Susannah
- have framed, some of the better paintings which are hanging around the house
- a session at a day spa would be nice, but he'd have to organise it for me. It's also have to specialise in hypoallergenic treatments.
- his blessing that I can do whatever study I like, whether it be creative writing or how to be a papparazzi, regardless of it's usefulness in bringing home additional bacon