Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cough cough

I'm still sick and I haven't been in to work all week. Thank goodness I get paid sick leave, as of the beginning of April.

But I feel a bit guilty about taking sick leave so soon after becoming eligible for it - while I was a contractor I never took any sick days except when TLM was sick.

The good news is that after going to the doctor's, TLM got a course of antibiotics for her 2-month-long cold. The disappointing news is that she's been acting sicker since starting the antibiotics, than she was before. The boy reckons this just means the medicine is working.
I dunno though.

The boy is in fine health though.

1 comment:

Determinist said...

Sounds like suck really. Hope everything is better since you wrote this a month ago.

I have not heard from "the boy" recently, so was wondering what he's up to. Tell him to drop me an email sometime.