Friday, April 21, 2006

But I'm not that evil

According to this site, mentioned by Rullsenberg, I'm...

Glorificus

54% amorality, 54% passion, 72% spirituality, 27% selflessness
You probably have a complicated, multi-faceted personality. Kind of like Glory-Ben-Glorificus.

Passionate and driven with a spiritual side that comes out at times, a healthy taste for the finer things in life and a willingness to do what's necessary to achieve your ends. You're assertive and have no problems standing up for yourself. And, push come to shove, you're the closest anyone's ever come to straight-up beating the Slayer and her gang.

p.s. I told the boy about this test, and he was a little suspicious about me visiting a dating site.

2 comments:

Watson Woodworth said...

I'm Adam. Interesting.
I thought Glory and the Mayor were both a lot of fun for villians.

Violet said...

juliabohemian: not any more than the next guy I suppose. Not since I stopped talking to strange men in bars, anyway.

eb: Willow's dark side definitely made her more interesting, eh?

nigel: and "interesting" is exactly what Adam would have said too...