Tuesday, September 13, 2005
I got a phone call this morning, from the childcare place up the road. I'd visited when I was about 7 months pregnant, and was on their waiting list to start in late January. They already want me to confirm that I want to enroll Baby into the centre, and the days I want her to be there - but I feel it's still way too early to even decide for sure whether I want to go back to work that soon. I mean, I don't have to tell work until about 3 weeks before I'm due back, whether or not I'm really going back or not.