Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Happy birthday, your majesty

I want you to know that, even though I've had a terrible cold since just before the long weekend, I still donned my Union Jack singlet yesterday (with a merino shirt underneath). And I'm wearing it again today.

I like to think that this is my way of acknowledging the Queen's official birthday and jubilee, though mostly it's I just like to wear it because it's a souvenir of our Easter holiday in the UK. (And just in case the boy's dad is reading thing - I also wear the Union Jack t-shirt which you gave me, but will probably have to let TLM have it because she really likes it).

Next weekend TLM  will be going on her first Pippins overnighter. I was filled in her consent form yesterday and wasn't sure what to put in the space they've given to for any medical conditions they need to know about. Should I write that she sometimes has cramps in her tummy but they'll go away if she has a poo?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hmm...I think the medical conditions is meant to be more for things like asthma and peanut allergy.

Lucky TLM getting to be a Pippin. DOTH want to do Brownies but I'm restricting her to two activities because I can't cope with more. I cannot wait for netball season to be over- at the moment it means two weekday early morning 8 am practices and keeping 8.30 am to 1 pm free on Saturdays. Then she has her violin lesson on Saturday and that is pretty much the day gone