Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I can sit on the Golden Gate bridge

Probably the most interesting thing I've done lately is to turn my San Francisco t-shirt (great screen print, shame about the fit and the fact that it is so not my colour) into a cushion cover.

If you were to look at the back, you'd see that I've completely botched up the flap that buttons down that side - the buttons are too far in and too far from the sides, and the button holes got ripped up when I went to open them up.

But from this side, it's kinda cool.

6 comments:

Pollyanna_H said...

It's REALLY cool.

Amanda said...

It is very cool. I haven't done anything interesting for, what seems like, a long, long time.

Watson Woodworth said...

Oh, I think people would pay for that in a store.

Violet said...

I'm glad you liked it. Full credit must go to the person who screen printed the t-shirt though. all I did was reshape it a bit.

Anonymous said...

YOu're very handy. Snaps to you.

Violet said...

donnasoowho: now, snaps. I could have done with some snaps - they'd have been easier to install neatly than a bluddy buttonhole and button...