Monday, April 20, 2020

Alert level 3 shopping fantasy

In about a weeks time NZ will leave covid-19 alert level 4 (complete lock down except for essential services and excercise) to go to alert level 3 (contactless shopping allowed).

And I for one am looking forward to some patriotic shopping. I'm going to buy:

  • Printed reading material from Unity Books
  • Organic cotton yarn from Knitworld
  • Selvedge denim  from the Fabric Store, Drapers or Miss Maudes
  • Sewing magazines from Minerva Books


And lots of takeaways...hopefully from:

  • Yumjars
  • Hell Pizza 
  • Burger Fuel

Mmm vegan fast food...


2 comments:

babystartiger said...

Hang in there Violet - I do feel a bit sorry for NZ. I didn't realise how severe the restriction were until I was trying to buy my friend a birthday gift online and... there was nothing open except Farmers??!! I feel luxurious by comparison... our Uber Eats is still fully operational, I can get takeaway coffee and flowers from my local coffee shop. Personal training boxing session (although no massage, and I really really need a massage more than everything after personal training boxing sessions). I have stimulated the hell out of online shopping I have so many notifications in my email that I don't even know what is coming - and then parcel's arrive and it's like Christmas cause can't even remember what ordered! Although today it was printer ink...not very exciting. Also, I have done so much gardening which I would blog about on my new blog except I am actually way too busy and tired to blog..... but good luck!

swirl-vc said...

Hi babystartiger, it's so bad. Now we are into the next alert level down so we too can buy most things on,one and get takeaways. I dont mind too much it's for a good cause.