Wednesday, January 01, 2020

The universe wants me to stop buying fabric

Summer suddenly arrived and I developed a hankering for above-ankle widish leg linen pants, and i wanted to sew them up myself.

The Fabric Store has some lovely linen in different weights and luscious colors.

Well, twice during the christmas period I tried to go to The Fabric Store. And both times the shop was closed.

So I took the hint and when I got home I customized some mustard coloured king fu pants instead.
I added the shirt fabric cuffs plus the triangle of matching fabric on the "skirt"

3 comments:

Pollyanna_H said...

Nice! (And plenty of room for leg warmers underneath for this lovely unseasonably chilly summer weather we're having :-) )

swirl-vc said...

...and room for passport holders etc when travelling! Which is why I bought these in the first place.
They look overly costumey to me in this photo though. Might remove them flappy bits in future...

swirl-vc said...

OOh it is forecast to be summery today !