Friday, March 01, 2019

Doubly reusable

At one point last year I thought perhaps the highly anticipated menopause had arrived, because I had two consecutive blissfully period-free months.

Hopes were dashed on the third month, but even if the meno really had paused for good it's nice to know that I wouldn't have to throw away the joyfully coloured reusable pads I've had since the mid-2017.

It turns that, when they aren't being used to stem the crimson tide (so to speak), they are also a true knicker-saver during allergy season - when hacking coughs and explosive sneezes overcome puny pelvic floor muscles.

That's nice.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Menopause must be not too far off anyway, if you've missed a couple. I hear you on the puny pelvic floor muscles. Aging just keeps getting betteršŸ˜ 

Pollyanna_H said...

Hear, hear, hear!