I finished that jacked I posted about a while back.
Although I could have done a much better job setting in the sleeves, I'm happy that I managed to reduce the width of the shoulder and at the same time reduce the amount of ease in the sleeve cap.
It's unlined but I've bound all the seams either with flat fell seams or bias binding.
And the buttons are a large version of the buttons I used for my Rosemary cardigan, but I think they work better here. On the cardigan, the list raised bits on the buttons often snag on the buttonholes.
And I think that next time I make a topstitched garment I will splash out on topstitching thread and whatever needle needs to go with it.