Thursday, April 25, 2013

Woolly weather incoming

You can tell the drought is finally over when our laundry is once more an unmanageable mountain of unwashed clothing. I was hoping to get a couple of loads up on the line today, but of course right after it was all hung up nature decided to make a liar of the weather forecasters (who hurriedly update their forecast from sunny to rainy) - and it all came down again. Towels too, they were - nice and thick and taking an age to do in the dryer.

On the plus side, it is occasionally cool enough for me to wear my new hat (also on Ravelry).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. My washing, I have decided, is a self-proprogating monster. I wish it would hurry up and get properly cold though!!

The new hat looks great!

Violet said...

thanks!